Saturday, November 4, 2023

Thanksgiving Card

Hello Stamp Friends.  I hope you 
are having a lovely weekend. 
I decided to play along with the challenge at:
Oh my gosh I forgot to add the plaid to the
bottom (brown) cardstock.  Thank goodness
it is optional, but still disappointed in 
myself for forgetting it.  
I let the DSP do the work on the top, and 
tied it off with some lovely fall ribbon. 
Then I die cut a few autumn leaves for 
the dropdown banner.  
Here is a picture of my little darling HP
I missed my recycling bag, and now he
has claimed the scraps as his.  The little 
sweetie will no doubt track them through
the house. Gotta love this little puppers. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 107:1 KJV
 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: 
for his mercy endureth for ever.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. Patty, I LOVE your card! Your use of the B&W pattern paper forms such a nice contrast to your color die cuts you used as the "banner" from our TSOT sketch!! Thank you so much for sharing with us, and good luck tracking down all those scrap pieces HP discovered!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Thanksgiving card. Love the inside details as well. Gotta love the pups and their antics - mine does that to get attention! Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~