Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Polar Bear Christmas

Hello Crafting friends.  
Happy Thanksgiving Week.  
I wanted to get one more card out before
the business of the week sets in.  
My table needs to get cleaned off, and I 
apparently just can't snap my fingers,
or wiggle my nose for it to happen.  
So going to have to devote this 
evening and tomorrow for tidying up the house. 
Thankful to have a home to tidy. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin UP:  Good Greetings, Brightly Lit Christmas
Beary Cute, Tidings & Trimmings 

The most difficult part of this card was 
of course the cutting of the DSP.  I am not good
with a ruler, but I eyeballed it up and got it to go.
I chose two DSP and then the other I embossed with
a brick folder and sponged gray over the top so it would
go with the snowflakes, and birch trees.  
I stamped the images, colored and cut them out.
I had to shorten up the lamp post it was much longer 
then I remembered.  I really like how the little bear
sits with the sentiment perfectly in place.

After the turkey coasters I decided to pull out the 
macramé cord and made this odd little ornament, 
realizing the ring I used was gigantic after the fact 
of making the whole darn tree.  
So I snipped it off, and of course 
there were a lot of lose ends but I
did the best I could to tie it all
together at the top.  
I think the wreath top looks so
nice by itself, I might make more
of those for Christmas gift topper/tags.  
I couldn't forget to share a picture of 
this little rascal.  He is always flopping
on his bed in the most unusual ways. 
Makes me smile.  He will also move his
bed to where he wants it.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
1Thessalonians 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. A great wintery feel to your card and love the pops of color. Great macrame ornaments, too, PJ. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I love your polar bear and the different textures in the background squares and rectangles! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~