Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Christmas Bears

Hello Stamping Friends. 
Today was another rainy day. 
So, I thought I'd do a little more stamping. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Beary Cute
I used some lovely snowflake DSP for the 
background, and then stamped my images on
a separate piece of card stock.  I punched out the 
big bear and cut out the other elements.  I love
how the baby bear is getting a lift to put the star
on top of the tree, but wouldn't ya know I forgot
to add the star.  sigh!!  I also forgot to add the 
sparkle twine to the bottom like the sketch shows.  
I tell ya my heart was ready to stamp but my 
mind was else places this afternoon.   
Nevertheless, I still like how it turned out.  
I found this lovely heart picture on instagram
and wanted to share it with you all. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Acts 20:35 KJV
 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye
 ought to support the weak, and to remember
 the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, 
It is more blessed to give than to receive.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. The sweetest bears! Thank you for playing at FMS this week with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~