Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Halloween Card #6 for the 2023 Season

Hello Stamping Friends.  I hope 
you are doing well.  
I made another Halloween card.  This one
is for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Pick of the Patch 
I started with the three vertical panels,
I used DSP for each one and layered them on black.
I then stamped and cut out the pumpkins and stems. 
It looked a bit bare, so I die cut out some black stars
for a backdrop, but still it wasn't doing the trick for me. 
So I die cut out some leaves and added one to the top of
each star, and then I used dimensionals to pop the pumpkins up.
I also put ribbon behind each of the stars to make it sparkle. 
I wanted to add a sentiment to the front too,
even though the center panel has words.  

Below is a picture of my little Puppers.  
He is sleeping more these days, being that he 
is 12.  But still the sweetest little fella around. 
I'm still trying to make sourdough starter, and I had it.
and then I blew it.  DRATS.  It had risen and then I 
should have used it, but now it deflated and I have discard.
Sigh.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 19:8 KJV
The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart:
 the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Great idea to use the stars, leaves, and ribbon to accent the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your puppy doesn’t look 12!!! What a sweetheart! I love all those layers you used on your card-wonderful! Good luck with your sourdough starter! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches-so nice to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute jack-o-lanterns. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~