Sunday, October 22, 2023

Puppy Thank you

Hello Stamping Friends.  
I made this card for a woman who blessed 
us with some dog food for our beloved HP.
I used the fun challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
From all of us
Happy tails
Watercolor shapes
Work of art
Bokeh dots
Simon says:
Pocket full of happy
I'm always amazed that sometimes the most
simple looking cards require the most stamp
sets for all the bits and pieces.  
I used soft grays for the majority of color
on this card.  I love the soft bokeh dots in the
background.  The two vertical stamp lines underneath
the square could have been a wee bit longer, but I 
didn't want to try again in fear I'd go over the edges. 
I stamped the puppy and pocket image on a separate
piece of cardstock and then cut it out.  I used some 
dimensionals on the back to pop it up.  Then I 
added a few embellishments.  

Perfectly fallen leaf on my flowers, made my
day as I pulled into the garage today.  
The verse I chose for this card today is:
Psalm 106:1 KJV
 Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord
for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Darling puppy and a really sweet sentiment inside. Fabulous CAS card, PJ!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~