Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Harvest Blessings

Hello Stamping Friends, 
I made two cards today.  I can't even believe that.
It's been a long time since I have been focused enough
to even think of doing this.   
So I made two little harvest cards.  This one I will
submit to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin UP:
Wishing You well
Pick of the patch
Earthen Textures 
I used some lovely DSP on the left side, 
and then stamped the pampas grass so they could go 
inside the pumpkin.  Now the bow I had to move
over a bit from the sketch because it just fit better
for how I stamped it all so close.  I then added an 
embellishment to the middle of the bow and finished
it off with the sentiment raised up with dimensionals. 
I'm most excited about this little tiny flower on 
one of my succulent leaves.  I don't ever know what
to expect with these plants but I keep trying 
to propagate them.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 107:37KJV
 And sow the fields, and plant vineyards,
 which may yield fruits of increase
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Thanksgiving autumn card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the colours you used and the wheat stalks are a great touch on the inside! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~