Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Harvest / Autumn Card

Hello Stamping Friends.  
I made a fun harvest card today.  
I wanted to use the darling little bird stamps.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge: AUTUMN 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Pick of the Patch
Bird's Eye View
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 
I stamped the branch and pumpkins on a 
piece of card stock, and I'm pretty pleased with
the masking of the one pumpkin to give it a 
little depth.   I then cut it out and placed it up 
higher on the card and off to the side. 
It was a quick little card to make.

Below is a picture of my little HP, he
was very tired this morning and didn't want to 
be disturbed.  But I thought the filter on the
phone was perfect for the challenge.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Matt 9:38KJV
Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, 
that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~