Friday, October 6, 2023

Pick of the Patch Harvest Card #4 Halloween card for the 2023 season

Hello stamping friends.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Pick of the Patch 
I thought this set had the sweetest sentiments.
Also, it has a nice variety of pumpkins. 
I do wish I had tucked the leaf behind the 
pumpkin, but this is my first card using
this set, so a bit of a learning curve. 
I love how the branch holds all three pumpkins
and the crow too.
If you follow my blog, you know I'm trying my hand 
at sourdough.  So far so good.  Hopefully it will be
worth it and I can keep this starter happy.   I'm 
excited to make bread with it, but for now I'll 
keep watching and feeding it until I have enough to use.  

The verse I chose for this card is:
Gal. 6:9KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing:
 for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

1 comment:

  1. These pumpkins are so cute! Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~