Friday, October 13, 2023

Halloween Card #7 for the 2023 Season

Hello Stamping Friends. 
I went a bit non-traditional with the 
colors for this card so I could play along
with the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn: Happy Harvest
Stampin Up:  Pick of the Patch
You can't even believe the amount of pumpkins
I had stamped before realizing it was not working. 
So I looked in my stash again and found this
lovely simple wagon it was like it was designed for 
exactly three colors.  So after stamping, coloring 
and cutting it out, I used dimensionals to pop it up 
up on the card stock.  I love how it sits on
top of the cute sentiment.  
The want to add more to this card was 
great.  I thought a few embellishments would
have been nice, but I'm so glad that I didn't because
it's simply sweet just the way it is.  
I wanted to share this soap dish I 
just purchased.  We have a small home
and our bathroom is itty bitty.  SO having
soap dishes on the little vanity was always 
a problem.  I found this wall soap dish on 
amazon, and it is wonderful.  It holds,
two bars, a his and hers. haha, and drain
holes so the wet soap drips off into little
trays underneath that you can empty. 
It's grand.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Gen 8:22KJV
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold 
and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. Love the soap dish idea, thanks for sharing! Non-Traditional always makes things a bit more fun. Clean, simple and cute. Thanks so much for joining us in this challenge at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors and I want to emphasize the simplicity of this card. So clean and simple! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of our challenge colours! Going non-traditional is always fun, it would be pretty awesome if you could get purple pumpkins! This card is so perfectly clean and simple, I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~