Sunday, October 15, 2023

Christmas Woods

Hello Stamping Friends.  
Hope you are having a Spectacular Sunday.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Boughs, Beary Cute
I used DSP for the narrow strips, and then I made sure
to line them up so they would create the winter scene.  I stamped
the tree to give it a pop of color and tied on the sweetest 
little pinecone.  I love those things.  Not fun for mailing but
I actually took a few of them and tied them around a jar I hold
my stamping accessories in.  They are just so cute.  
The sentiment just covered all four panels perfectly. 
Phew.  I didn't measure it. and it turned out.   I used
a punch to create the "torn" look to the bottom of 
each of the DSP strips.  

My little HP was all tuckered out after yesterday. 
Our daughter came up for the day and he was a bit
of a showoff.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 2:14KJV
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, 
good will toward men.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you were able to create a scene with the clever way you cut the strips of patterned paper and I love the pop of color. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle trees on the strips of paper, very neat detail! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created with the strips of paper--what a great interpretation of the card. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~