Friday, October 6, 2023

Pumpkin Blessing Card

Hello Stamping Friends.  
Card #2 with my new stamp set.  
Still deciding where to put those leaves on
the pumpkins.  They seem a bit awkward to me. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
I  had two inks on hand that matched.
Blackberry bliss.  So I made it the cardstock
in the background too.  Along with two of the 
pumpkins.   Calypso Coral, and I stamped the other
pumpkins with this color.  I also stamped off to make
one pumpkin look a bit lighter.  I used soft suede for the
pebbled path color, and I used that for most of the background
stamping and sentiment, ooh also the pumpkin stems.  Lastly
I used just jade for the lost lagoon and that was the leaves.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Pick of the Patch, Buffalo Check 
I'm happy I tried this color challenge for
pumpkins.  It seems to open up my 
creativity for possibility. 
I'm happy to say that on Thursday Oct 5th,
I was finally able to mow the side yard.  
Thank you Jesus.
Because of my health I have not been 
able to do much of anything I use to love,
so this was such a grand day to do the whole 
side yard.

The verse I chose for this card today is:

Psalm 100:4KJV
 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, 
and into his courts with praise:
 be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable, PJ, these little pumpkins are perfect in our colors! I so love your layout and design, and I'm with you on those leaves, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the layout and the way that you used the colors from the challenge! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a subtle Fall card, Patty. Loving how you used the color palette and the use of the Buffalo Check pattern. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~