Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve Thank you

Merry Christmas Eve.
I wanted to make a quick thank you card
for my dad, so I went right to 
to get an idea for a template basis. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming woods, Gnome for 
the Holidays, Decorated with happiness 
I absolutely love the little cozy 
cabin DSP.  Oh my gosh it's so great
I want to make something I can frame
it just makes me happy. 
I did a bit of fussy cutting with everything,
but I do like how it turned out in the end.  
My dad thinks gnomes are so funny.  Hence
the card for him.  

I also made crocheted ornaments for the whole
family and they will serve as the gift tags too. 
HP is swallowing a little bit better, we are grateful 
for that.  His fluid intake is getting better.  Thank you Jesus. 
I'm so grateful for the people that send
out Christmas cards, especially with the
expense of postage now and always rising
It's such a lovely gift to receive in the mail.
I wanted to share my little doorway of cards.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 9:6KJV
 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:
 and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
 and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, 
The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Have a Very Merry Christmas.  
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love the colours of the wood grain with the pops of blue win the know and the green sprigs, just the right amount! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~