Friday, December 15, 2023

Snoopy Christmas

Hello Crafting friends.
Can you believe Christmas is only 10 days away?
I'm really trying to enjoy the season, but life
gets all busy, and I'm distracted way to easily. 
I did manage to make this card for the challenge at:
I used a lovely green DSP, then I stamped the 
snoopy image, colored and cut him out.  I 
placed him atop of the snowflake embossed
white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment and
added it to the dog house. 
Snoop dog just has some attitude that is adorable. 
Reminds me very much of our little HP.  
Here is a picture of the little darling on our bed. 
He is doing ok, still struggling with eating and
drinking so we assist now, but it's scary, I 
think he really appreciates that we are with him.
To all of those who have been praying for my Grandma,
thank you.  She is doing better.  Praise God, the little 
woman of 100 years young is pulling through covid with
not to much troubles now.  

Below is the little Christmas story book cards I made 
for my kiddos.  They didn't turn out nearly as nice
as I had hoped.  They are only 3 inches tall, and my 
hands and eyes just can't handle that size very well.
But here is a video 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 26:3KJV
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind
 is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. Who doesn't love Snoopy! Your Christmas books look amazing. I'll have to CASE them for Jennifer next year! I'm glad your Grandmother is on the mend! Enjoy the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Snoopy! What beautiful green paper to frame this fun image. Thank you for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cant go wrong with Snoopy, adorable card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~