Saturday, December 30, 2023

Christmas Thank you Notes

I made this thank you card for a friend, 
and then I made 2 more identical to it for 
Christmas Thank you notes.  
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamps sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming woods, Beary cute,
Wishing You well.
Well this card was quite the process, after cutting
out the circles, I then wish I had matted them, but used
my blue alcohol marker to dot the edges a bit to make
it look like stitches.  I stamped the wreath and fussy cut it
out.  I die-cut it first but it was a little too neat, and cut off some
of the stamping.  The bow and tree also had to be fussy cut.  
This was a long sentiment that I masked with tape to 
get it to fit in the middle.  I dressed up the tree with the same 
sequin string as that which is below the sentiment.   For as much
work as this card was I am honestly not that impressed with it.
I started thinking how cute snowflakes would have been, or 
even an upside down snowman, but I already cut out the DSP
and I didn't want to waste it.  So there it is.  
We took HP for a little ride today.  He had
his vet appointment on Friday,  there are 
no obstructions in his throat, the bumps
all over him are not causing him pain, we 
can do a 400 dollar blood test to see if he
has a rare swallowing disease, but at this 
point it's autoimmune related and the vet says
to keep doing what we are doing, making his 
homemade dog food, and encouraging water,
he's not losing weight and looks good for 
a 12 year old dog they said,   So we are 
thanking the LORD he is a trooper, and
we are putting in the work to keep him going.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Ephesians  5:20KJV
Giving thanks always for all things unto God 
and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! What a great thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the size and placement of the DSP with the sentiment! I'm glad to hear that HP had a good visit at the Vet's. Ii hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the winter feel of this thank you card and the bling on the card is a fabulous touch! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~