Thursday, July 6, 2017

TMR#64 ~Thankful Forest Friends



I made this card for The Male Room Challenge Blog  where we are to use texture and technique.  

 I used two pieces of card stock and did a bit of lattice folding on the top edge.  Not sure what it's called.  I then crimped my bottom layer of card stock to give it a corrugated feel.  I used , the stampin up set called Thankful Forest Friends.  Now for the bear I added some furry stuff,  I think it's called flock, but I don't quote me on that one.  I  think stampin up use to sell it a bazillion years ago, I just happen to still have some in my stash, but no label because it was a trial gift from a friend.  I tried to take a super close picture so you could see my furry little bear better.  

I also added a picture of my Hound.. He's resting under the table as I was getting ready to type my blog.  What a cutie.  He's such a pal.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will sign up and become a follower of my blog.  I'm so excited to reach 100 followers so I can have a drawing for a stamp set giveaway.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Just a nice card - I love the lattice work and your fluffy bear!! Your friend looks very comfortable and happy waiting for you to finish and play with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cutting and folding over the top, (can't remember what it's called either LOL), the bear is Fabulous, love the flocking on it. Great textured card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room Textured challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a lot of lovely texture details here. I haven't seen lattice work for ages - it looks super. Love that fluffy bear too! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~