Tuesday, August 15, 2017

TTTC010



 I'm cutting (haha) it close here with this project.  I really wanted to play along with 
                   The Tic Tac Toe Challenge  
this board→
was created by Nicole Watt.   I chose the middle row straight across: anything but a card so I made a hot chocolate sleeve. ( which now holds a bag of popcorn, but that works too) With the fun fold being the cute candy cane box.  I then water colored all the leaves.  I was so tempted to pull out my markers, but I didn't want to be dishonest so I painfully water colored each one. Ugh!   I figured the little belly band needed to have a candy cane there when the real one is gone.  I'm still shocked I had candy canes in the cupboard but no hot chocolate packets, but never fear I do have a tub of cocoa.
Hope you like my early morning project.
Thanks for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
And I'll never outgrow it!

2 comments:

  1. We loved your project, PJ!! So glad that we were able to award you Team Pick :D

    I was wondering if you have a Pinterest account? We like to link out our picks where we can. Let me know! (I already found you on Instagram...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      This is so super exciting.
      Thank you so much. I'm not on instagram to much because I don't have a smart phone, I can use my daughter's when she stops by so that's how I got a few pics there.
      but I have a boat load of my projects on pinterest. Please let me know if that link works for
      you.
      Again Thank you so much.

      https://www.pinterest.com/rojo92/pjs-projects-~my-stamping-style/

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~