Monday, April 9, 2018

Ch #14 - Chickens



 For my first card today, I made a little barn yard scene for the challenge at: Sunny Day Crafting and today it's all about the chickens.   I have to say I always pictured myself having chickens, perhaps it's the Disney movie Cinderella that inspired this in me.  Ya know the cute little wooden dutch shoes.. the apron filled with chicken feed to sprinkle for the feathered friends.. I mean I do love aprons.. BUT.. my sister has chickens.. and when I go to visit, they scare the heck out of me.  Running around, it's like they want to attack. YIKES.  That's not for me.   I just want nice calm little ladies.  Lay your eggs, I'll feed ya, collect the eggs and  we will all be happy in the coop.  But apparently they can be temperamental, and I don't want to deal with that.  Any ways I made a happy little family  for my card today, the little chicks and mama.  All nice and calm.  I used 2 Lawn Fawn sets and one die to "cut" the grass.  (that always cracks me up)  a die to cut grass.  Any ways a bit of coloring and there it is folks.  I have a cousin that has chickens too. so it's a toss up as who will get this card in the mail. 😉 or perhaps it will go in my Etsy store.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
I hope you will look at my other cards, projects and pictures while you are here.    I'd also love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~