Friday, April 27, 2018

PP390 - A Sketch Challenge from Jaydee~Ribbon of Courage, Stampin UP



 I made this card in memory of my Dear Auntie Ann who passed away with Alzheimer's.  I do believe they have the purple ribbon.   I also thought this card would be perfect to share with a care giver.  Honestly it's so hard on the families and friends watching their love one struggle with this horrible disease.    Now the first picture the ribbon does not look purple at all, but let me assure you that it really is.   But I was not happy so then I found a dark piece of purple card stock and stamped the purple on it.. hence the bottom picture.  I don't know which one looks better, what do you think?    
I used the Ribbon of courage from stampin up, I think this is a fabulous set because you can make the ribbon any color of your choice for the cause you support.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a look at my other cards, projects, and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog. 💜 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card for a great cause!Great way to use the sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for a great cause! My Mom had alzheimers and it was upsetting to see her struggle as well. Let's hope a cure is not far away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~