Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #448~Sharing Sweet Thoughts Stampin up



 I made this card for the challenge at:
I was super excited to try out my new Glossy Accents.  I've not ever worked with this  before.  How fabulous.  I just wanted to find the perfect stamp set to go with it.  So I chose, Sharing Sweet Thoughts from stampin up.  I highlighted the berries with the glossy accents after coloring them in, and it gave such a nice dimension and shine.  I'm totally impressed with this stuff.  I think it will be on many of my projects for quite sometime now.   The sentiment was quite long to fit in the jar so I had to mask parts of it off to get it to fit in there.  I really like how the green plaid papers make the red berries pop out.
I'm also sharing the sunrise I saw from my porch window this morning.  I love Mornings 💛
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping  

3 comments:

  1. I love glossy accents - they make the jar look like real glass. This card is adorable in such a country kitchen way. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE glossy accents! Perfect little accent to our cards. Love the strawberries with the gingham,sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love your shiny berries!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~