Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Challenge #269 - Sketch, A Mother's Flair, Stampin Up




 I made one more card tonight, and I will submit it to the challenge at: 
I wanted to play with my new stampin up set called A Mother's Flair.   However, my UPS delivery never comes until later in the evening, so I had a late start with making this card.    I thought I'd bring out the pink polka dots and jazz it up a bit, I even added a few little pearls to mimic the white dots.  I also added a pink sparkle circle to give it a bit of shimmer.   I really wanted to use the cute shoe, but it just didn't fit in my circle.    I will be adding this card to my Etsy Shop tomorrow. 
I'm so happy that we can enter the challenges here up to 3x.  Because I think I might have another idea.  It's such a fabulous sketch to work with. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I'd love to have you follow my blog.💜
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I like that you used the same design for the inside of your card also. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you've offset the circles so the bit of pink glittery paper peeks out from underneath the focal panel. Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~