Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Vibrant Colors! Happy Birthday Pastor



 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛


Today I chose to make a Scripture Birthday card.  I was asked to make such a card for a customer that would like one for her Pastor.   I made a couple so she can choose what she likes best.  But, wouldn't ya know the day I say I will make a card, the creative juices stop flowing.  Oh boy I was drawing a blank and then I came across a couple challenges that helped out.  SO for this card I'm going to submit it to the challenge at: Seize the Birthday where the topping option is "vibrant colors"
I thought how fabulous because to me the word "hallelujah"  just kind of shouts to me and should be in bold colors.   That little stamp is from Walmart, and it's a cheap little clear set, but has lots of cute words.  I cannot remember where I bought the big bold verse, but it came with 3 stamps and I know I ordered it online.   The inside sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.    
I thought I'd also show case this lovely morning dove.  Resting on the bird feeder today.   I suppose after 28inches of snow.. they need us to keep those feeders full.💜
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I invite you to take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


3 comments:

  1. What a refined birthday card for a special friend and Pastor. Thanks for sharing this card with us at Seize the birthday with the additional toppings of vibrant colors.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.  Pastor Alph Lukau Biography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this make sense, if Jesus was a loving and compassionate leader, shouldn't a church pastor be loving and compassionate also pastor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~