Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Sketch 258~Language of Friendship & Bold Blossom Stampin Up

 You will find my CASology Guest designer card >HERE<.
****************************
Today I made a Thank you card for my daughter.   That I will submit to the challenge at: 
This is a square 4  1/2 inch card.  I used two stampin up sets.  Bold Blossom for the stem of the flowers and the butterfly for the envelope.  The other is Language of Friendship and I used two of the flowers from that set.   I chose those flowers so that I could color them in with my new markers that my daughter gave me for my birthday yesterday, along with a few other gifts you will see in the one picture.  The DVD is one of our favorite movies, I love classic movies like I love old cars, also that cute little minion that I've named "daisy"  ya all might see her from time to time in my card pictures, then the   two copic markers.  How awesome❕   I'd also like to point out that the presents and card are sitting on the tissue paper that she wrapped my gifts in, and did you notice I added it to my card?    I die cut the word thanks out so you could see a bit of it shining though.. but it didn't seem to be enough.  I also used the die cuts and put them on top for dimension, and shadow.   I then cut strips of the tissue paper and folded it back -n- forth to give it that ruffled edge look.  


 Being the card is small and square, I had to make an envelope for it too.  SO here are a few pictures of that.   I think it turned out cute, and fit the card perfectly.  YAY.  
Well Folks I  am also tacking on a few pictures of our snow storm yesterday.  
                                 We got about a foot.
Early this morning
This afternoon
Yesterday starting to snow








     
 Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I hope you will take a moment to look at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and cheerful card. Great idea to incorporate the gift paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of the sketch. I love the gradient layer and the stacked sentiment. Great effect! Thanks for sharing at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~