Monday, November 21, 2016

MOJO475~SNOWMAN

There is a wonderfully fun  challenge at: Mojo Monday Blog.   ❆When I first saw the sketch, I immediately thought of Christmas for some reason, and I knew that's the direction I would head with it.    I used a little individual snowman stamp that I had purchased years ago, and the sentiment is from sweet -n- sassy.  I think it turned out cute. Not the traditional Christmas colors, but I do like purples and grays together.   Hope you like it too.
I'll probably get a lot of stamping done today, since the cold weather hit the pain intensified so I'll be indoors a bit more.  Thank Goodness for stamps and friends like YOU. 
 Thank you so much for visiting.   
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool card. The shine on that silver snowflake is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card with lots of silver shimmer :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~