Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thankful card and Ribbon Tubes



I think this card turned out lovely with it's crisp clean look.  The ribbon is not exactly straight, but  it is still charming.  


Talking about ribbon I have a little box full of scraps that drive me crazy, they get all knotted up.  So one day I thought why not recycle toilet paper tubes by using them to help keep my ribbon organized.  I had to share a few pictures of that too.

First is a picture of the wonderful ribbon boxes that help keep it organized while on their wheels.




This is what the mess looked like while I was in the midst of organizing. 









See how nicely it works for those scraps of ribbons. Love that they are a bit more tidy now. 
Hope you enjoyed visiting my blog.  Please stop back soon. 
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~