Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thanksgiving Nail Art

 I think this card turned out fabulously.  There is no stamping involved, it is merely embossed. I just love the polished look it has. 
I also thought how fitting to celebrate your blessings as the card says. 


So with that, I would like to say how blessed we are by our children, without a doubt they are amazing people, with super special talents.  They both have a stunning ability in art.  As you can see in this picture my daughter is a nail artist. and yes those are her own beautiful nails and she does all the designs herself with brushes.   Our son is also an artist.  We have the kids work throughtout the whole house.  I think that's what makes it a home.

Hope you take a moment to celebrate your blessings.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~