Friday, April 16, 2021

Challenge #415 - Sketch~ Swirly Frames, Under my umbrella, So Happy Together, Stampin up

This is not at all where I intended to go with 
this little card today.  I included a picture at 
the bottom here of the original card I started.
But it seemed so sad and depressing I scratched 
that idea and went in a different direction.  
I do this a lot.  Does anyone else relate? 
For the two circles I used the same ink, I just
stamped off before stamping the smaller one.  
I wanted to give some contrasting color between
the two.  
Then came the lily pads placement, I mean Mr. Frog
had to sit on something.  So quite and effort to 
not cover up the  whole circle.  
I really love how it looks like his little frog hand
is actually holding the umbrella.  It was perfect.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames 
Stampin Up:  Under My Umbrella
Stampin Up:  So Hoppy Together 
There it is folks.  The sad start of a card.  
It just seems depressing to me 😢
So let's cheer things up again.  
Here are the containers I decorate with 
my lovely daisy duct tape.  They hold
my alcohol markers perfectly.  
I don't make an effort to line up the 
daisies, because that actually don't bother me.
So weird since I'm quite OCD over 
many things.  I mean I count my stamps,
 and dies to make sure that none go missing.  
Just a little glimpse into how my brain is wired. 
haha 
And look how grand they stack.  It's a 
wonderful way to recycle these lovely
containers.. and the yellow matches 
the center of my daisies beautifully.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊








 

4 comments:

  1. PJ your fun froggie with his umbrella is fun and I totally see where you are coming from with your first attempt, but I kind of like that one too! Love your upcycled tubs - this OCD queen would have to line up the daisies though!! Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards PJ and think the second one would make a perfect 'I miss you' card or even a 'with sympathy' card. It's beautifully made too. The froggy card is definitely more cheerful and I love green and blue together and what a lovely sentiment too! Thank you for sharing your cards with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x
    PS I enjoyed your upcycling idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How cute is this little frog under the umbrella, love the circles in the background as well. Clever combination of stamp sets. The cloudy day card is a great idea, but I agree a bit glumy. Clever idea for storing your markers as well. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~