Thursday, April 29, 2021

Sketch #418 Sweet Strawberry, Stampin Up

It finally came.  My strawberry punch.  
So of course I wanted to make a card using it.  
I'm so excited.  I thought perhaps they forgot about 
me because it was on back order for quite some time.  
But it came.  Isn't it lovely.  Now I can add 
my one stamp set and punch to my etsy shop.  
Because I like this little flower and don't need another.
or at least I tell myself that now. 
The stamp set and matching punch that I will be adding
is:  thoughtful blooms   
I made a whole video on this card.  But have no 
idea how to get it uploaded from this phone to 
youtube.  But perhaps I'll figure it out later.  
If  I can tear myself away from my new obsession 
this bakery game.  ( I included a picture of my 
little bakery on the bottom of this post)  
My husband says to make sure to tell our daughter,
that she has created a cookie "monster"  bahaha
all my creative juices are going into the game 
and not into card making.  That cracks me up. 
Could be true. 
I wish I could share the video with you, then
you'd all see the struggle is real.  The perfect 
placement of the stamped images and such.  
It's painfully boring to watch, and yet funny
because I have Christmas music going in the 
background.  I'm sure it would drive some nuts. 
I love it. 
Excuse my hubby's foot.. but I love how HP
jumps up to look out the window.  He looks 
a bit beefy here, I can assure you it's all fur.  
He will being getting shaved for the summer. 
Perhaps I should take a before & after picture.  
Now lookie here.  My nerve plant is 
being quite dramatic, because I forgot to 
water it.  
first little sip and it starts to perk up. 
Finally standing tall and proud again.  
Sometimes we all just need a little drink.  
Water of course 😉
Now here is my little bakery. I took a screen shot of it.  
I had to make a little library sitting area of course.  
Then a little playroom for the kiddos.  Oh gosh. 
I'm a 50 year old kid.  haha. 

I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:
The stamp set with matching punch:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊







 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love that strawberry punch! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cheerful card! Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, love the layered strawberries! I am sure you will get a lot of mileage out of your new punch! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect spring time card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, so sweet and the strawberries are to cute. I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally a sweet card! It's berry cute! Thank you for joining Challenge 418 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, you have me at strawberries!!! sweet card ~ thank you for joining us at AHSC ~ enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~