Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sketch #415~ Under My Umbrella, Stampin Up, Thank you

Here is another thank you card using the same
wonderful sketch at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Under My Umbrella  
This thank you is for my daughter and Son in law.
They gave me the sweetest birthday gifts.  
I feel so blessed to have such a loving family.  
My daughter particularly loves rainy days so I 
think she is going to like this card.  
The stamping and coloring is pretty straight 
forward on this card, nothing tricky or fancy
just nice simple clean lines.  
I wanted to say thank you to all those who wished 
me a happy birthday and also thank you to those 
who have been praying for me.  The echocardiogram 
came back good.  PRAISE the LORD.  Just have to
work on controlling the Blood pressure and my 
anxiety.  So that should be interestingly difficult.
With all that is going on in the world and overlapping 
autoimmune diseases. oh Happy day..  

Any ways just a big thank you to you all.  

And also someone asked about this card awhile ago..
I used the simply succulents from stampin up, and the
matching die set that goes with it  (potted succulent dies) 
to create that background.
I honestly bought it for that die.  It's pretty fantastic. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. Really like the papers you used for this fun spring rain card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the rain boots and umbrella on this sweet card you created!!! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the rain drop paper is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure miss this DSP! Great card! I like the way you used our sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love that you used raindrop and flower patterned paper, as mentioned in your sentiment. The black borders really make the focal panel "pop". Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the showers bring flowers theme in the papers. The sentiment is great and the rain boots with flowers is adorable. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~