Tuesday, April 13, 2021

ABC Christmas Challenge: H & I ~ Winter Wonderland

Awwww My favorite kind of cards to make 
would be Christmas.   I have the lovely
Christmas music playing,  I think it  
helps lower my blood pressure.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Papertreyink:  Winter Window 
I love the frosty windowpanes, as you peak
inside this window,  to see the tree, one can
 imagine a toasty fire crackling in the 
fireplace with stockings hung on the mantel. 
I used clear wink of stella to add some sparkle
to those icicles.  Our old house gets some 
HUGE icicles.    
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge 
The challenge: 
H for Homes/Houses  
and 
I for Icicles
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely window you have created. Thank you for joining the H and I challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~