Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sketch #414 Prayer Journal

I made this prayer journal for the 
challenge at:
I was in desperate need of a new
prayer book.  So I decided to make 
one using a steno notebook.
I got rather lazy and didn't do the spiral part.
I know there is a way, I just didn't feel like 
doing it.   Had a lot going on this week.  
Turned the big 50 on April 3rd.  
The doctor put me on Blood pressure
medicine and now it's worse then before. 
Had to have an echocardiogram because they 
are concerned about my heart.  
Then started another new pill, and that's doing
the same thing.  Oh Joy.  This is frustrating. 
So when I started making this prayer 
journal my dear husband says to me, 
Don't forget to make a tab for PJ 💗
That was so sweet of him.  SO 
I made my tabs and included one 
for me too. 
This is what my craft desk looks 
like the majority of the time.  
I was having one of the days then
when my hair wouldn't tie up nicely,
and well folks, I just don't even
care anymore.   So it's as the 
young folks would say, " a hot mess."
haha
HP is getting back to normal
handling life well.  Love how he 
props his little head up in his 
kennel.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful cover for your prayer book! I love the pretty scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous for a prayer journal. I love the colours and I get a sunrise vibe from the colours. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful idea to create your own personal prayer book ~ and to follow a sketch as well, fantastic ~ I love it ~ Happy Birthday to you :-) ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover for your prayer journal. It's a great reminder to make oneself a priority in one's life and to schedule time to look after oneself. Love the beautiful scene outside your window. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet project using our sketch this week! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Love your little window scene. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~