Thursday, April 22, 2021

Challenge #210 Party Puffins, Stampin Up

I knew I'd have to order this stamp set in the new
catalog.   When my kids were younger they
 received those fun Ranger Rick magazines 
from my parents as a gift.   The kids are the ones 
that introduced me to the Puffins.  I think they 
are adorably cute.   Our kids learned so many things
from those magazines.  ohhh, the times were so 
much more simple back then.  
I decided to make my own DSP using the candle
stamp from the new set.  
I love the little fish as a gift.   Perfect since 
that is their diet.  I highly doubt it's a goldfish though.  😉 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Our theme for the new challenge is
"Anything Goes" 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  Party Puffins 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~