Wednesday, April 21, 2021

#TGIFC313~ Vintage Postcard, Woven Heirlooms, Positive Thoughts, Very Versailles, Stampin Up

When I came across this challenge at TGIF Challenges
I knew I'd want to play along. 
Because it would give me an opportunity 
to pull out one of my oldlies but goldies stamp set. 
All the stamp sets featured in this 
card are stampin Up.  I'll start with the 
oldest one.
Vintage Postcard (2001)
Very Versailles
Woven Heirlooms
Positive Thoughts  
I think they all worked wonderful together.
The writing desk on the bottom usually has a vase
of flowers sitting on the top, but this time I had to 
cut them off because they didn't fit under the 
script lettering  very nicely.  I think it's fine without it. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, great combination of stamps! Love what you did here. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~