Friday, April 23, 2021

#tttc110 Color & Contour, Stampin Up Encouragement

Today I made this card for the challenge at:
I chose to go with the middle row, embossing,
florals, and encouraging sentiment. 
For the embossing I used a lovely folder.  
For the floral, I used my brand new stamp set:
Stampin Up:  Color & Contour 
The encouraging sentiment, is a stamp that
I purchased from a local craft store.  I think
it is great. 
I love how the colors are so vibrant.  I added a few
of the embellishments around the flower.  
I used dimensionals on both the flowers and 
the white embossed card stock.  I think it just
really stands out this way.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful and charming flowers. I love the magenta tones, and how you've matched the inside of the card to match the outside. Thank you for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! One of my favorite colors and love the sentiment and also how you decorated the inside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty your pink florals and are beautiful! I love the scallop border and your uplifting sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~