Monday, March 29, 2021

ABC Christmas Challenges E, F and G ~ Snailed it, Gnome for the Holidays, Signs of Santa, Dove Of Hope, Stampin Up.

I made this fun little Christmas card for the 
challenge at:
Theme: 
E for Elves
F for Fir Tree
and
G for Garland 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Snailed It
Stampin Up:  Gnome for the Holidays
Stampin Up:  Signs of Santa 
Stampin Up:  Dove of Hope 
I turned the little snail into an elf.  How cute is 
he carrying a load of gifts back to his, "fir tree house"
decked for the Holidays with lighted garland.
That santa hat fits him perfectly even with eyebrows.  
I also love how those opal rounds look awesome on
the mushroom.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

1 comment:

  1. Haha - this is so cute! Love the snail/elf with his presents and Santa hat. I also love that the inside looks so good too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~