Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sketch #413 Simply Succulents, So Sentimental Stampin Up

My goodness, my concentration is just gone.
Much like all the little animals in my yard.  
Perhaps it's been the stress of no squirrels,
and birds, and also the fact our little HP has 
been sick.   He is quite the rascal when it 
comes to taking his medication.  Only a few more
days.  We have tried peanutbutter sandwiches,
hotdogs, cheese, etc.  He spits the pill out.  
Then one day Robb was watching to make 
sure it went down, HP wouldn't open his mouth,
and then spit it out later.  I found that if I 
lay them on a potato chip he will eat them. 
Perhaps the crunch of the chip masks the crunch
of the pill any ways I included a video.  
What a little cutie.  I think he's spoiled. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this cards are:
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental 
Stampin Up:  Simply Succulents 
I was so excited to use my new stamp set.  
I'm still learning how to use my new die.  It is
so grand.  I love plants, and I'm happy to announce
I now have a real succulent, "lola" .  I will 
show a picture of her.  
I have much to learn about these plants.  
But oh what fun. 
I sponged the card stock and then layered the 
die cut piece on top, and started building from
there.  I like how bold the colors are. 
I wish I knew how to get it to look more like 
a stained glass piece, but I will learn.  I did 
rip up many scraps and glue them down, but
it didn't look to nice.  SO I'll keep trying.  
Well update on my health.  Went to the doctor
and apparently my overlapping autoimmune diseases 
have now got me in quite the predicament.   As I'm just 
been prescribed a blood pressure pill.  I had to have 
an EKG it turned out ok this time.
I'm so thankful my daughter was with me.   
Last time I was carted off to the hospital
by ambulance because it was crazy.  That didn't help my
anxiety.   They will be calling to schedule an echocardiogram. 
Apparently these diseases attack the insides.  So just 
praying it all goes well and my ole ticker will be fine. 
I sure would appreciate extra prayers.  Thank you. 
It's always something.  I tell ya it truly don't make
handling stress easier that's for sure.  So a lot on my mind. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

7 comments:

  1. I like the bold color, too! Very nice card. Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! I especially like that you decorated the inside. Great job. Thanks so much for playing with us at AHSC. Don't forget to find & follow us on instagram @atlanticheartssketchchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours on this card, so pretty. I love the black too, it really pops! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love your background! I hope HP is doing better soon! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! what color did you use for the background? thank you for playing along at AHSC last week. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! It feels like a ray of sunshine is falling on the middle of the card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~