Thursday, March 18, 2021

Sketch #412~ Dragonfly Garden, A Touch Of Ink, Daisy Lane, Stampin up

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Garden
Stampin Up:  A Touch of Ink
Stampin Up: Daisy Lane
I started by making the background.  My own DSP I suppose. 
I used the touch of ink stamp set to do this.  It was the 
stamp that is suppose to be for the leaves in that set.
I stamped off a couple times before applying it to 
the card stock, to give it a lighter color. 
Originally I wanted to use the dragonfly, but 
he seemed to small to me for this sketch.   
So I went back to butterflies and this time I used my 
silicone pad to help me do the mirror image stamping.  
I think it turned out pretty neat.  I finished it off with 
a daisy, and I love the center embellishment.  Just pops.
I also, wanted to quick mention. the inside flower doesn't 
match and the only thing I can say is, I already stamped
and cut it out and was too tired to make it match the front. 
I figured, perhaps because it is yellow it will work ok.  
HP is doing better, his paw is healing and i think 
his ears too.  I'm so grateful for friends, that told us
about the air donut ring.  Oh my gosh this new vet
said to put him in a cone, he went crazy, and then 
despondent.  So sad, it was like he felt punished because 
he was ill.  Which made me sad, and so it has
been a long week.  But praise the LORD for this 
ring, it lets his floppy ears hang out and doesn't scare 
him, and a bonus for me is my legs will heal.  He had been
ramming me with that cone, so I developed quite a few 
blue marks.  now he just bounces off me.   Now as much
as I recommend this I will say he still was able to reach 
that back paw to lick, but it took a lot more effort on his part.
but otherwise so very pleased with it.   Just wish the little 
guy will feel better quickly. 

Now for my health update:  I go back to the doctor on 
Tuesday  to talk over some help with the raynauds  the hands
are no longer just white but going purple/black it's quite alarming,
which I imagine does not help the situation.  The lupus, and crest
syndrome are a mess, but we press on.   I did get some turmeric
drops that is suppose to help with inflammation.  Has anyone 
else ever tried that?    Thank you for caring. 

I'm having so much fun making stories on instagram and putting things
to music.  Just makes me smile.  

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! As a P.E.O. I am always excited to see designs that include a daisy since I make lots of daisy cards each month. Your butterflies are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card PJ, love the background, the ones we make ourselves are always fun to do!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me a Daisy and Buttefuly ~ I adore your card ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the butterflies! The flower between creates a bow like feature, so original and great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch this week! Love the way you did the butterflies. Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely interpretation of this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch! Thanks so much for sharing your creative talent with us this week.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you created your own background paper! Great take on the sketch. Hope you and your pup are feeling better soon! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~