Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Challenge 498~Beach Happy, Friends are Like Seashells, Sending Sunshine. Stampin Up

I made this fun tropical card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Beach Happy
Stampin Up:  Friends are Like Seashells
Stampin Up:  Sending Sunshine 
I used a scrap piece of paper with a circle cut out, 
so that I could stamp the center piece.   I then 
stamped and cut out the chair, umbrella and 
seashells.  
I love how those little pearls sparkle like the 
ribbon I chose for this card. 
I drifted a little bit from the sketch, but hopefully
you can still see it in my card.  
We have the most unusual thing happening in our 
yard;  no birds, few squirrels, no rabbits, etc.
 Even though we live in an industrial park 
setting, we have a big yard, which 
has always been a blessing to us.  It has 
always been a lively place here, tons of 
squirrels, rabbits, even had a ground hog, don't know
what happen to him, a turtle, which was quite bazaar, being 
we have no creek by our home, we have had ducks, hawks,
and of course cats and mice, that live in the junk yard next door.  
but for the past month or more.  NOTHING.. it's just barren and so
sad.  My husband filled our feeders, but nothing, we even 
sprinkled popcorn and nuts on the ground for the squirrels
but that didn't work it's really distressing.  I don't know what happen.  
So I'm looking for suggestions on what to do?  and why do 
you think this happened?   I will mention that we had a little red 
squirrel that was quite mean, and I think he has terrorized the 
yard, and now nothing will come visit.  If that is even possible.
Any ways, just hoping for some answers and the return of 
all my little friends.  HP and I enjoy watching them 
from the window. 

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, PJ, what a perfect scene, and with all the right accessories! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it could be summer today! Thankfully spring is on it's way here in the Netherlands and spring brings more sun and warmth. Hopefully summer will be as good as covid-free so we can sit and relax at your gorgous beach :) Thank you for joining us at TSOT with this great card! Groetjes Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love the scene you created to go with the sketch. Thanks for sharing this over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely restful scene you've created - having been in lockdown here in the UK for the past three months and really nearly a year I long to hear the waves - your card took me straight there - thanks for joining in with us at TSOT again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scenery. Makes for a great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Patty! Your lovely card was chosen as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3"!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~