Friday, March 5, 2021

HSSIC358~Plant life, Succulents Happy Card.

I am so excited to share this card.  You see
my kids and I have been talking plants 
for the past few days.   I feel so blessed 
that my love of indoor plants is shared 
with my kiddos.  
They have quiet a collection of their own 
beautiful plants.  It  makes me so happy.  
So when I came across the challenge at:
I knew I wanted to play along.  
I LOVE plants.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn:  Stuck on You
Kwellam:  Cactus
Clearly Whimsy Stamps:  Sweet  Succulents 
The card is pretty basic, I just did a lot of stamping
and fussy cutting.  I used dimensionals, to give 
them a lift off of their shelves. 
Even my wall calendar spoke in terms 
of plants.  All things seem to be on the same track. 
I thought I'd share a few pictures of the plants
in my home.  Now I won't get too carried 
away, by taking pictures of all my plants
that would be considered crazy (right)  haha
Just a few.  I have over 50 or so. Last time 
I counted. 

The Aloe
The prayer plant 
Mother of millions
Lucky Bamboo 
Rubber Tree 
Nerve Plant.  
I do need to get a few more succulents.  
I only have a few the Spring Cactus,
Mother of Millions, aloe, kalanchoe, and elephant bush.

This is the calendar that I made, I Love it.  


 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card! It came together so well. You have a lot of great looking plants! I love my prayer plant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project for our Inspiration challenge. Thanks for sharing your plants with us also. So glad you played with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~