Tuesday, March 16, 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #411~ Guest Designer

Oh this was a fun card to make for the challenge at:
I didn't have the ink color, so saffron, so I used daffodil 
delight in it's place.  I'm happy to say I had pear pizzazz 
and Mango melody. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Nothing's Better Than  
I added a little glossy accents to the cocktail 
to give it the authentic look of liquid, and a 
touch of clear wink of stella to the lemon and
the umbrella for a little sparkle. 
I like how summery it looks, a nice tall refreshing
glass of lemonade cocktail.  Delicious.
This past weekend, was quite exciting. In not a 
fun way.  Our little pal HP had to go to the vet 
on Saturday, and is now wearing a cone, the first
time ever.  Oh my gosh He is unhappy.  He won't 
lay his head down, so I had to help prop it up 
for him, he won't go to the bathroom with this on,
he won't play with his toys, he's quite depressed.  
Poor little guy has to have this on for two weeks.
So thankful for friends who told us about a little
air donut, so we purchased that for 15 dollars, 
and hopefully it gets here fast, last night was a long
night for us all.  We took him for a drive on Saturday
and that seemed to help him calm down a bit.
then stopped off and got him a small dish of vanilla 
ice cream.  He enjoyed that.  
 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

2 comments:

  1. I love this fresh looking card PJ (although I'm not sure a lemonade cocktail would help anyone with tricky adulting lol!) I love the way you popped up your cocktail and gave it shine and sparkle, and the zingy green border.
    I'm so sorry to hear that HP needed to go to the vet and he sounds so miserable with the cone, as so many dogs are. The air donut style are so much more comfortable for them so I hope he perks up when it arrives. Do let us know how he gets on won't you. Eva sends comforting licks :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card! Adulting IS hard and yes, cocktails help. LOL! Sorry about your pup though. Thanks for playing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~