Monday, March 15, 2021

#TGIFC307~ Friends are Like Seashells, Crackle Paint, Stampin Up.

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Friends are like Seashells 
Stampin Up:  Crackle Paint 
I chose to use soft colors for this card today.  
The crackle background gives it a unique look.
The sentiment just so squeezed into the proper
place to match the sketch in the challenge. 
Did you notice the little pearls on the card?
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you combined the crackle background along with Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set! Thanks for playing along with our TGIF Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~