Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sketch #410~Bonanza Buddies, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies 
Taking pictures of my cards lately is quite the ordeal
I'm not sure if my eyes are going weak on me, but everything 
seems so light, so for this picture I used the phones auto 
adjust for color.  It came through quite bold.  
But I left it because I could see the colors better.  
Perhaps that's why I'm not getting many likes on instagram.
because my pictures seem so faded out.  So I'm 
going to give this a shot for awhile (day or two) 
and see what happens.  
I pulled out a few of the brads I had in my stash.  Do you
see them tacked on the various little squares?  

See How light the below picture is compared 
to the pictures above? 
My little HP has an ear infection, and the poor 
little guy is not feeling well.  
I don't like to post pictures of myself
but I tried to get HP in a picture with me.
  I thought I might even change 
my daisy profile picture to this one.  I love my 
little springer.  He's been such a buddy to me 
since my back surgery.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊






 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the fun bright colors and cute critters! Thank you or sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the banners and how you finished out the inside. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love the inside! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable slimline card! Love your choice of products! So cute! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card! I love the little critter. I like that the critters are not totally contained within their own square. I really like the banner. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~