Saturday, March 6, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #595 Dragonfly Garden, Dandelion Wishes, Hydrangea Haven, Stampin Up

I love how this card turned out.  Just bright and 
cheery.  With no distractions.  
I'm going to submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Garden
Stampin Up:  Dandelion Wishes
Stampin Up:  Hydrangea Haven 
I used an embossing folder on the card stock beneath 
the dragonfly, it's just a bit hard to see in the picture. 
Then I used dimensionals underneath the 
dragon fly.  I also added clear wink of stella
glitter to the wings.  
Well, the package I had been waiting on didn't show,
what a disappointment.  They said: 
Delivery attempted today at 9:43 AM
Unfortunately, USPS couldn't complete your
delivery and is holding it for you to pick up.
We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
Boy that frustrates me. I go no where,
we have a doorbell, and our mailbox is on our
home, plus HP, our dog lets me know if anyone
is at the door. There was not an "attempt" to deliver
unless it was the wrong house. Well, now my
dear husband will have to go to the post office
after work on Monday. Has this happened to anyone
before? It's just books, I don't need to sign for
a thing. She could have scanned them and dropped in
our box. Good grief. what a hassle.
Anyways, looking forward to the books when I get
them. I enjoy reading.
On a happy note for the mail service. I will
share the most delightful surprise I received.
I have an etsy shop and I do free shipping and
well folks sometimes that means I don't charge
enough to cover the cost. One would think I would
learn, but I do believe postage keeps going up on me.
Anyways, this darling woman ordered from me,
and the shipping was more then the items she
purchased. Here's the sweet part: she sent me
a thank you note with a few dollars to thank me
for my thoughtfulness, her note was so sweet,
I literally had tears in my eyes. She noted all
the details I put into the package I sent her.
Bless her heart.
What a delightful surprise.
There are good people and kind hearts
out there. I'm grateful to this woman
for being a blessing.
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is so precious! I enlarged the photo to see the embossing part. Just wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the kind lady - you so deserve it!!!! I love your card too I love how fresh, crisp and springy it is!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card. Great blue! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Have a lovely day. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty...I just love the stamps you used and your colors work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, bright, cheery and no distractions. I love cards like this. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~