Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Challenge #409~ Guest Designer, for CAS Colours & Sketches

I'm so excited to be the guest designer for the 
month of March at: 
The first challenge is a color one.  

Such a delightful choice of colors.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Varied Vases 
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames 
I used the Granny apple green for the frame (border) 
of this card, and the terracotta tile for the vase,
for the flowers I used the calypso coral, but I 
stamped off first to give it a lighter look. 
I chose to make this a thank you 
card because I wanted to send out a note
of appreciation to a person
I bought a book from.  They went above and
beyond, and the book showed up in lovely condition. 
The book's title is:  The Accidental Empress
I am so intrigued by these books.  
I love learning about history.  So I like to look
up and research if things mentioned did really 
happen.  I'm amazed at how detailed and organized
people can write.  I assure you I am not one,
especially with all my grammar errors.

This is going to be so fun sharing cards this month 
with you all.  I look forward to seeing what 
everyone else will make.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊













 

5 comments:

  1. I love this card PJ. Congratulations on being guest designer this month over at CAS Clours & Sketches. Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a guest designer! I love all your cards, and I hope you have a wonderful time this month. I will be looking forward to all your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CAS to perfection. I am loving that stamped frame. Thanks so much for hanging with us this month at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ this is a fabulous CAS card, with each colour used in such a subtle way but with equal emphasis. Looking forward to you being our guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful and CAS card. And, I appreciate you to become a guest designer at CC&S this month. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~