Tuesday, March 9, 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #410~ Guest Designer

The time sure flies, especially now that I feel like
I have a real job.  haha.   Being a guest designer is
a blast.  So much fun.  
This week the challenge is a sketch.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Berry Blessings
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry.
(I'm still waiting on the matching punch) 
You'll probably notice if you have the Berry Blessings set
that I left off one of the leaves.  I simply did this by using
tape to cover up the image I didn't want to stamp.  I 
thought it resembled more of the moon shape of the sketch
this way.  That third leaf was posing a problem 
for placement of the sentiment as well.  
Does anyone know how to get more likes on instagram?  
 I search cards and hashtag the heck out of my cards,
but still not much happening out there on my page.  I'd 
love helpful advice.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. oooh! The berries are perfect and I love how you carried them on into the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you are doing the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card PJ! I love that you left off one of the leaves to create that crescent shape and the sentiment fits perfectly in there. Thank you so much for being our guest star at CAS Colours and Sketches this month! Vicky x

    PS I'm not the person to ask about building Instagram but I will come and visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect PJ - a great idea to remove the extra leaf too, your amended stamping gives the perfect crescent. I am definitely not in a position to hand out Instagram advice - I am rubbish at all forms of social media but I'll be sure to look you up and give you a follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take on the sketch is absolutely perfect! I really appreciate your sharing of this fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~