Thursday, March 11, 2021

Game #185 Witty-cisms, Label Me Bold, Stampin Up

I made this delightful card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Witty-Cisms 
Stampin Up:  Label Me Bold 
I thought what could I do that is black 
and white?  Then boom it hit me,
Graduation is right around the corner for some. 
So I went with the graduation cap.  I colored it 
in at first, and black of course, but it didn't 
look right so I kept it ultra simple with no color. 
I like how it turned out.  Training myself to 
make cards that have less is an absolute challenge.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, PJ. I love your card! Such nice clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a fab choice of image, looks amazing. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a lovely card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's so hard to leave that white space alone... but you did a great job! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~