Sunday, February 28, 2021

#TGIFC305 Inspiration Challenge , Sweet Strawberry, Sweet Icecream. Stampin Up

The card I made this evening I will submit to:
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry
Stampin Up:  Sweet Ice Cream 
Along with this delightful birthday card, I made 
a chap stick gift box to go with it.  I just didn't
have any strawberry flavored chap stick to put 
in the box at this time.  It's added to 
 the shopping list. 
I'm really pleased with how it turned out, both
the card and the box. 
At first I thought it might be a bit too busy with 
the strawberry background, but it's not so bad.
All I know is I'm now craving strawberry 
ice cream, with some chocolate drizzle. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the strawberry DSP...so cute! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~