Thursday, February 25, 2021

Challenge #202 Woodland Wonder, Stampin up

I made this card for our dear son-in-law.
He is a treasure to our family.  And 
Even though this seems like a childish sort 
of card.  I couldn't resist.  
You see it's a slimline card.  And our 
son-in-law is quite tall, so I thought it
fit perfectly, plus he likes to draw 
cute little characters, so I thought
he might appreciate this. 
It also has a fun little wobble sentiment
on the front.  And who don't love 
that silly fun stuff?  
I also added some glossy accents to 
the balloons to make them shiny. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge #202

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Slimline Cards"


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Woodland Wonder


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

1 comment:

  1. I love that card and now I will have to buy that set! Those little critters are so fun.Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~