Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sketch #407~Oh Snap, Stampin Up

We woke up to -23 degrees below zero today, 
then by 7am we warmed up to -11 below,  so there's 
progress in the right direction.  haha
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Oh Snap
I'm so happy to have a stampin up customer, I earn
a few dollars to get extra stamps for myself, and this 
is one of them.  It's so fun.  
The sentiment on the front was one stamp, but 
I used tape to cover the part of the stamp I didn't 
want to ink.  It worked out swell.  Then I switched 
out the tape to stamp the other part. 
I thought I'd share a few pictures of my plants. 
I belong to this group about succulents on fb.  I don't 
know much at all about them, however I am blessed 
to have an elephant bush, that is happy and a kalanchoe 
that is blooming.  Just wish my prayer plant was happy again. 

Also including a couple pictures of precious HP.  He was 
sniffing my plants.  Such a good boy.  I have a fake lizard
in one of them, my kiddos always dressed up the plants for me. 
 I should find that video where HP wanted to play with the lizard.
I'm happy to say that both of my adult kiddos now have many
plants of their own.  I think that's wonderful. 
Here is HP all tuckered out.  I love that his one hind leg 
is just hanging out of his bed.  What a little doll. All
Cozy.  Those captions on snapchat, crack me up. 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

6 comments:

  1. I love the playfulness of this card! What a really fun stamp. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love your color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! I love how the sentiment is "coming out" of the crocodile's open mouth. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the alligator is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining at AHSC this week! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. I love the punny sentiments and cute critters. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~