Saturday, February 20, 2021

FUSION - Rainbow Dress~ Hey Girlfriend, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Hey Girlfriend 
I think the DSP worked wonderful to reflect 
a rainbow theme.  
The little lady, has the same DSP, I just 
paper pieced it.  Then I fussy cut out a 
flower and headband to match.  
Of course it seemed a bit plain, so I added a 
bit of bling to give it some sparkle. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to paper piece the dress. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~