Tuesday, February 23, 2021

SSC251 HAVE A SLICE ~ Sweet Ice Cream Stampin Up

 

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Ice Cream
It's one of my favorite new sets.  
I've been playing quite a bit with it. 
Now I tried to get as close as 
possible to the ink colors.  These
are what I had to work with
Only Orange
Terracotta Tile
Pineapple Punch
Smoky Slate 
I think my terracotta tile was a bit too 
juicy, after looking at the finished card perhaps
I should have stamped off first.
I like the ripped edge of the yellow, it 
contrasts nicely with the clean edges. 
Thought I'd share a picture of my buddy.
He's usually on the bed with me while I lay on 
ice, but today he wanted to check out the sunrise.
After that, he kept me company, 
 as I went through my morning routine. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊









3 comments:

  1. "Sweet" way use to the challenge colors! Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, PJ - I might need tropical ice cream today now, lol. A perfect stack! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the bright colors for your ice cream cone. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~